Submit request using the Contact Us form
Submit a Contact Us inquiry and select “SFTP Access” as the contact reason. In the body of your inquiry, specify that you would like to remit via batch and require SFTP access. State whether you want to connect using SSH Keys or by manually logging in to the SFTP server.
Add the @salesforce.com and @ctpaidleave.org domains to your safe senders list so that you will be able to receive emails from us. Please check your email spam or junk mail for CT Paid Leave responses.
Test SFTP ConnectionTest your SFTP server connection using the method you requested along with the instructions below.
Using SSH Key
- You will receive an email from the CT Paid Leave SFTP Administrator with:
- SFTP access instructions
- Your login credentials
- Request for your SSH key
- Generate your SSH key and reply to the email with your SSH key attached.
- The CT Paid Leave SFTP Administrator will import your SSH key. A confirmation email will be sent to you when the account is active.
- Upload a test file into the inbound folder. Review the File Specification Toolkit for more details on creating test files.
- Review the acknowledgement file (which is uploaded to the outbound folder after processing) to confirm that your file did not have any errors or warnings.
Using Manual Log In
- You will receive an email from the CT Paid Leave SFTP Administrator with your login credentials
- Go to https://sft.ct.gov.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once logged into the SFTP Web Client, upload a test file into the inbound folder. Review the File Specification Toolkit for more details on creating test files.
- Review the acknowledgement file which is uploaded to the outbound folder after processing to confirm that your file did not have any errors or warnings.
It may take up to an hour for files to be picked up from the Inbound folder for processing.